If you love cats and mid century design you'll love my Cats on Chairs cushion.
This pattern features classic mid century chairs - the Egg chair which was designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1958 for the Radisson SAS hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark. the Ball chair which was designed by Finnish furniture designer Eero Aarnio in 1963 and the Tulip chair which was designed by Eero Saarinen in 1955 for the Knoll company.
Available in two sizes - 45cm x 45cm and 60cm x 60cm
- Vibrant & permanent double-sided print
- 100% spun poly linen fabric cover for luxury feel
- 100% hygienic hollow faux fibre
- Inserts comply with BS 5852 safety regulations
- Concealed zip opening for a clean look and easy care
- All cushions are cut and sewn by hand in the UK
Cats on Chairs Cushion
We have made every effort to make the colours on screen as accurate as possible. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match of the on screen colour to the colours of the actual products and the colour appearing on screen should not be relied on as being such. Colours on screen may vary depending on your screen settings and resolution.
As all our cushions are made to order please check you have chosen the correct size before ordering
Cushions are available in the following three sizes - 30cm x 30cm, 45cm x 45cm & 60cm x 60cm